Can you believe it? My baby is 3 months old today? I was looking at pictures from when he was born to now and I can't believe how much he's changed. He can hold his own weight standing, his mouth has found his hands, he's rolling over... Adam and I really enjoy him. He makes the funniest faces and noises and we just crack up! I just hope I don't keep missing stuff. I'm going to have to leave my camera at Regina's so I won't miss anything.
Here's a picture of him smiling at Kerrigan when she came to visit:
4 comments:
You are going to love it. Just remeber to make a backup copy. Never knows what will happen. So cute. I can hardly believe he his that big. I can remeber when you were pragent.
What a happy baby! Doesn't always seem like a bib is a neccessity at the age? If there not drooling there urping up little bits here and there. But they do start to get fun. 4mos is one of my favorite. I feel like their personality really starts to come out. And they smile pretty much all the time. Sorry to hear you are missing stuff. It is bound to happen even if you weren't working. Good idea to leave the camera with babysitter.
He's got good taste!
Heather, he is just darling. I luv his smile!
I love your header by the way!
Post a Comment