Thursday, October 30, 2008

one of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days when all you wanna do is get back in bed, throw the covers over your head and cry? I couldn't even give a specific reason, it wasn't even a bad day. I was just busy, running around all day. I couldn't even get up enough enthusiasm for Debbie's really cool gift, the Twilight Movie Companion.
Here's a funny story: I was drawing a map at work of where Pax River, MD is and I realized that it looked just like a penis. You should try drawing a peninsula...
Anyways, we should be leaving here in March.

PS... still haven't renewed my license.

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

oh, yes I've had many of those days! I'm so sorry! you and Taryn must be channeling each other....penis on the brain! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
p.s. GET YOUR LICENSE RENEWED!