This stuff is the best for the ceramic cook tops. It gets everything off and makes them nice and shiny. Of course, I don't have a ceramic cook top here, but it works well on stainless steel sinks as well.
This stuff is my new best friend! It works SO WELL on stainless steel! It keeps the fingerprints ans smears off. It made my cheapo walmart stainless steel trash can look like new.
We have been using Purex since we've been married. It's inexpensive and it works really well.
It even comes in "baby" and works just as well. Many of you know that Blake has been formula fed and the spit-up always came out of his clothes. I even got poo out of one of my favorite outfits with a little pre-soak.
See how shiny my trash can looks?
4 comments:
Ok, your housing is way too nice!!!! to be military
It's always good to get a recommendation on good cleaning products. :) I loved this post!
This is base housing? I'm insanely jealous! You should see the housing we live in. Its worse than our place at Cherry Point. I'm glad that you guys sold your house.
Oh Heather, you are a girl after my own heart! Will you marry me?!
I'm a cleaning product NUT! And I can't wait to try these products. Way to shine on the trash bin!! Looks super shiney!
Post a Comment