H: how many messages are in your inbox?
A: I don't know, like 2200 or something.
My inbox had over a hundred and I had to go through and delete a bunch until I had under 50. I don't know why it matters, it's not like it's taking up lots of real space. I just really like to see all my messages on one page.
Does anyone else keep their inboxes downsized or am I the crazy one?
I already know Adam, I'm crazy.
6 comments:
No your not crazy I just went through my emails the other day one time I had way over 10 pages. Now I'm down to two pages.
You're so not crazy! I can't stand more then 20 in my inbox. Why would you keep that many? Once I read 'em, I delete 'em.
I delete everything. I have a busy inbox. Michael doesn't archive anything either. Drives me crazy!
i think it is a man thing!!! lol! My hubby is the same way
haha actually Matt and I are reversed. I never delete emails...he does. ;)
Hi.. I found your blog through Liz's blog... and I just HAD to comment on this because I do the SAME exact thing! :)
PS... this is Sarah Aina from church :)
Post a Comment