Tuesday, June 9, 2009

almost one!



I'm going to send these out to the families.
I don't know what we are going to do for his birthday? We haven't decided if it's going to be just a small party with the 3 of us or if we are going to invite people over?
I don't think Blake will know the difference either way.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't believe he is almost one either. Your right though he will never know the difference.

Beau & Lenette said...

I can't believe it!!! And cute one year old he is!

Kelli said...

If you do something big for him and then by the time you get to number 4 or so and you do a family thing, you will have issues. Guilt, remorse, no money and glaring children who demand a therapists to work out their neglect issues... I'm just guessing though....

Nicole said...

So stinkin' cute! ;)

The two old crows said...

That is one cute card. So is the boy.
When we moved to our ward 5 years ago there were no babies. Now when we go to church, Sid has commented on this, it sounds like church. Oh soooo many cute, cute babies.
Sister Cecilia Young