Wednesday, September 16, 2009

disney

Animal Kingdom was my favorite park. We got to see most of the main character and had a lot of fun. The best part was that the weather held out the whole time we were there, only raining on us as we were walking back to our room.


When Blake first saw Mickey, he thought he really was an animal, so he ran right up to him and Mickey took his hand.
You can see the look on his face... I don't know about this...
He also went right up to these bears (I don't know their names) and after that he was more interested in walking around.


We made Blake take a picture with us and Goofy and then let him go play.
Adam chased Blake around while I had my picture taken with Minnie...

And Donald...

Then we went on the Safari and saw the rhino...
The hippo's...

And the giraffe...
And the elephant. Blake feel asleep on this ride.
This is the rapid ride that we went on after the safari and I got DRENCHED! It took all day to dry out... My advice, go on this ride at the end of the day OR bring a towel and change of clothes.
The first day we went to Magic Kingdom, rode the Peter Pan ride, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, It's a small world... Blake fell asleep on that too. The next day was Animal Kingdom, then Epcot after that. I only spent a couple hours there and then went back to the room to let Blake have a good nap. It was the rainiest day of the week. Then we went to Hollywood Studio's the last day and had lots of fun riding the Aerosmith roller coaster and the Tower of Terror. It was a great week. We only wish we had a little more time to relax by the lazy river.

5 comments:

matt and michelle ray said...

Looks like sooo much fun! And what a great surprise for your friends little girl! Maybe next year Blake will stay awake a little longer;)

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Love the pictures.

Amanda said...

I went to Disneyworld this summer and LOVED animal kingdom as well. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Sharon said...

How did I miss this entry, how fun!

Shelly said...

Glad we hooked up with your blog. I looked back a ways. And...you really are obsessed with Twilight. :o)