Monday, December 14, 2009

fuzzy fur feet

I have a couple pair of these fuzzy, warm socks that I like to wear in the winter. Blake LOVES soft fuzzy things, he hugs them and kisses them. It's kinda cute. So when I had my fuzzy socks on, Blake kissed my feet. It was kinda cute. So I ended up putting them on Blake. He loved it! He just sat on the couch, watching Veggie Tales and kissing his feet.
Adam says that we need to get him a pair of boy fuzzies, so he's not wearing my pink ones...




3 comments:

The two old crows said...

Oh how precious. I just love it.

Beau & Lenette said...

That is soooo cute!!! Love the one of him kissing them!

matt and michelle ray said...

That is so cute! And teaching him to kiss womens feet, that's not a bad thing! ;)