Last night was one of those nights. I went to bed too late and couldn't fall asleep. And then around 0015, Blake starts whimpering. I comfort him and he falls back to sleep for about 15-20 minutes and then he starts again. I was hoping he'd fall back to sleep on his own, but no, he got up and started to come to get me.
When I asked him what was wrong, he said "I miss Mommy" He can be so cute and sweet at times. He was a little stuffy and so we went downstairs, "blowed" the nose and I gave him some ibuprofen and told him he would feel all better. When we got back upstairs, as I was holding him, he said, "Blake happy"
Luckily he went right back to sleep and that was the end of that. Now today I am a zombie and I get to go to work. yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment