Thursday, February 24, 2011

15 weeks

I was looking back at my posts from when I was pregnant with Blake and realized I was posting to the blog on a regular basis and figured I should do the same again. There was a lot of little things I forgot about.

WARNING:
I am not taking lots of pictures of my pregnant self. Maybe if you are lucky, I might post ONE when I'm close to the due date.

As for now I have not gained any weight, yay! It still doesn't feel real yet. I am impatiently waiting for the time that I can feel the baby move and find out the sex. I kinda think that I've felt the baby move, but who knows... It's still tiny.

Yesterday was a yucky day for me. I came downstairs yesterday morning to get a drink and gagged on my water. Then I started coughing later and dry heaved. It was great. I hadn't really eaten much and after grocery shopping I had to shove food in my face so I wouldn't get sick again. After that I was ok.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love the new blog look!