This is my first time scrapping since before Blake was born. It's not the greatest, but I'm excited to finally figured out how to use PSE!!! Thanks Lenette! Maybe now I can get caught up with Blake's stuff. What do you guys think?
Big pat on the back from me. I attempted digital scrapping and it blew my mind. It was too hard for me to figure out AND remember the few things I did do right. It's too tough for me. So I choose to go back to the good old fashion way even though it is alot more money. I do like the social part of it if you can get together with friends.
4 comments:
Ok, so I have to laugh you made me laugh when you left that comment about Nomar. I'm always in need of a laugh.
How do you digi-scrap??? :) You'll have to pass on Lenette's info to me. :) Talk to you soon!!! :) -Kath
totally cute, but now I'm having problems! I think I need your help! When do you want to come over!?:)
Big pat on the back from me. I attempted digital scrapping and it blew my mind. It was too hard for me to figure out AND remember the few things I did do right. It's too tough for me. So I choose to go back to the good old fashion way even though it is alot more money. I do like the social part of it if you can get together with friends.
I LOVE your page though. I am very impressed!!
Post a Comment