Saturday, September 6, 2008

seriously!!!

Since Adam and I have been together, he swears my eyes are brown, that there is absolutely no green in them. I think it's a blatant lie. From a distance they do LOOK brown, but I think they are mostly green with a ring of brown near the irises. So I made him take a picture today. What do you think? Just brown? Or green?


You should be able to click on the picture if you need a bigger view.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

You're right, obviously! Eye color is funny, isn't it?

Fonsecas said...

I just have one thing to say about this, MEN!! They are so blind!
Heather I agree with you. Absolutery Green!

Anonymous said...

Tell Adam he's full of him self. You are correct.

Amanda said...

I'll admit its hard to tell at first, but they're definitely a very dark green. Are yours like mine in that they look more green when your eyes are red because you're tired?

Des said...

They are looking pretty green from my stand point. Sorry Adam.

Beau & Lenette said...

they look green to me!

LunaPetunia said...

definitely green!