I just love this picture of him, I'm taking a picture of him as he's trying to get my foot. But on to the story....
For some time, Roswell has been running into the bathroom whenever we go to use it. Adam and I were commenting on how stupid this cat is.
The other day I was cleaning the bathroom and went to sweep around the toliet and the floor was wet. I thought Adam had gotten some pee on the floor. Let's face it, he's a male and sometimes stuff drips, okay? So I started to yell at Adam as I got down to clean it up, when I noticed that it wasn't urine, it was water.
Where was the water coming from??? I started feeling around the floor and the toliet but couldn't figure it out. So I flushed the toliet... and Roswell comes running.... I noticed that I had water dripping from the toliet tank. I lifted the lid and a tiny water fountain was coming out of the pump thingy.
I guess Roswell isn't so stupid after all. He has this way of letting us know things, like how he lays outside of the closet because Vegas got herself trapped in there, letting us know that she's in there....
If anyone wants a kitty, let me know. I want him to go to a good home before we leave for Maryland. (March) I love him too much to let Adam drop him off on Catfish Lake Rd (the middle of nowhere).
1 comment:
Why can't he go with you?
Post a Comment