He's starting to sit up by himself.
Well his toys kept falling on the floor.
He decided that he didn't want to wait for me to get them.
So he's going to reach for them himself...
See mom, I can do it.
We can't believe how big he's getting. He's started recognizing his name. Yesterday he lifted his whole body off the floor in a manly push up. I keep checking for teeth, but there are none yet... he's drooling and chewing though.
2 comments:
He is getting so big and of course stil adorable
What a cool trick! Congrats to the boy for sitting up. Another mile stone you get to check off. No worries about the teeth. Did I ever tell you that Gabby was 16 months before she got her first tooth!! I was a little concerned. Adrik only had four at a year. Every kid varies. Cool play by play pictures!:)
Post a Comment