This past weekend me and my girls (Lenette, Debbie, & Brook) had a girl's weekend in New York City! Everywhere we went, Brook would get this excited look on her face and exclaim "It's just like the movies!" We went to the Manhattan Temple, the Met, Serendipity & had yummy frozen hot chocolate (the skinny girls had "hot" chocolate), Ground Zero, the
DMV (Heather now has a driver's license!), the Empire State building,
FAO Swartz, Times Square,
Rockerfeller Center, & Grand Central Station. We even went to Tiffany's and tried on $500,000 rings. Well I did. Lenette's was $167,000 and Debbie was happy with one that was $5,900. I guess I'm high
maintenance.
We went to see "Wicked" and it was so AWESOME! We had our makeup done at Sephora before the show and we all looked HOT.
We all had a great time. It was a little chilly. Debbie and Brook thought it was freezing.
Lenette and Brook at Serendipity:
The Frozen hot chocolate:
Debbie and Brook at the Empire State Building:
Me & Debbie at Wicked:
Playing on the big piano at FAO Swartz. Look at Debbie's split!
3 comments:
I am sooooo jealous how fun!
Looks like a great time! How fun for you! I wish I lived close to all of that cool stuff. . .how far are you from NYC from your new home?
You truly deserved that!!!
Post a Comment