Mwuahahahaha
Dakota Fanning will play "Jane" in New Moon.
Mwuahahahaha
I am kinda interested in seeing this movie. It has a different director and hopefully will follow the book better than Twilight. I don't know if I will go see it on opening night or not. We'll see.
4 comments:
I had envisioned Jane as a lot younger- like 10 years old. It will be interesting! I'm actually thinking about the Twilight DVD now, and I hadn't planned to get it before! It sure does suck you in....
I like Dakota Fanning. I wasn't a fan of the guy who played Edward in Twilight. . . he just didn't emote that much towards Bella. I thought everyone was well cast besides Edward.
Ok, it took me a minute to think of who Jane is she is the one in Italy right? That's a big name right there. Dakota still looks young. I too hope it follows the book better. we'll see.
Really??? Wow...Dakota has grown SO much.
Post a Comment