Thursday, March 19, 2009

window licking anyone?







Adam and I crack up when he does this. Adam jokes that he's going to ride on the short bus... Good thing he's too cute! If anyone needs their windows cleaned, let me know.

5 comments:

Adam said...

LOL. I think he takes after his mom...

Rob and Christina Watson said...

What great pictures. How funny! And I love your blog- it's way cute!

Ritch in Love said...

OH! I SOOOO needed that chuckle before I start flying today. Those pics are hilarious and adorable!

Amanda said...

That is so funny! What a cute baby you have!

Des said...

You guys can come visit us. We have plenty of windows that could use a good cleaning. He is the cutest window cleaner ever! So precious. I hope you guys are settling in ok up there in Maryland. Hope the ward and neighborhood are good and you guys can make friends quickly. We miss Maryland and all the friends we left behind. Wish we could have been stationed there together.