Sunday, May 3, 2009

eight's

Ummm... So here I was, just chillin' and checking my peep's blogs, and I see that Katie has tagged me. Since Adam's playing a video game, I figured what the heck?

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. going to Disney this summer
2. being done with orientation at work
3. getting a new grill
4. going to bed tonight
5. the new transformer's movie
6. the farmer's markets
7. kayaking on the rivers
8. getting my 1976 austin mini (yeah baby!)


8 things I did yesterday:

1. woke up (hahahaha)
2. took care of my baby (Blake I mean)
3. beat Vegas (the cat) for biting Blake
4. cooked dinner
5. watched Adam work on his car and re-arrange the garage
6. loaded the dishwasher
7. ate ice cream
8. went t0 bed
( if it was what I did today... lots. I was at work wiping butts again and giving rides to my little lady with down's syndrome)

8 things I wish I could do:

1. go to the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) learn all the fancy techniques for cooking
2. go skydiving
3. go to the BMW M driving school for the weekend
4. work at the hospital in NC again, I miss my peeps there
5. not be such a procrastinator
6. get a black standard poodle
7. eat whatever and lose weight
8. be a vamp? kidding, I can't really think of one more thing

8 shows I watch:

1. The Big Bang Theory
2. American Idol
3. Top Gear
4. Ugly Betty
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. Burn Notice
8. The Dog Whisperer

8 people I tag:

1. Lenette
2. Kelli
3. Carley
4. Nicole
5. Christina
6. Rebecca
7. Amanda
8. Traci

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You watch Grey's too. I love that show. And I have to say I'm a little disappointed in American idol this year.