What do you think should be the title of this blog post? I vote for dumb and dumber, Adam's vote is for high five. We had this box left from something and put it on the chair in the kitchen. Vegas loves boxes and as you can tell, she's actually climbed in there. I thought it was really funny just seeing her head popped out of the box. I had Adam keep Blake away until I could get the camera.

You can see her watching the little fingers creeping closer...

Adam is delusional if he thinks Vegas is trying to give Blake a high five... It's more like get the heck away from me!

And she's had about enough...
3 comments:
all my cats have loved boxes and sacks. It is so cute how they play in them.
I don't know about the title, but what a cutie! Does Blake totally "love" on the cat all the time! I know Addie likes to "hug" all animals!
So glad to find your blog! I love getting to know you better!
Somebody ship y'all a cat?! I didn't think you could do that. My Aunt Roteesha had to spend $500 to send her cat across country on an airplane. I bet it's a lot cheaper to do it this way.
Post a Comment