Friday, July 24, 2009

he's walking!




About a week ago, Blake started to take a couple steps on his own. We were pretty excited, I caught him on video from my phone. After that he wouldn't really do it if we wanted him to, but he tends to try on his own. He's been walking more and more. It just cracks me up to watch him. He gets the biggest grin on his face. He knows he's a big boy. I would love to post a video, but we've lost our other camera that has video capability... oh well. Maybe I'll find my little sd card converter thingy and upload it from my phone.
Here are some pictures though.


6 comments:

Brook said...

I can't believe how blond his hair looks! They kind of go into a totally different stage when they can walk. Good Luck!

Carley said...

What a big boy! WTG Blake.

Beau & Lenette said...

yeah!!! What a sweet boy! Your in trouble now momma!

Catherine said...

Yeah Blake! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie:) Glad for you two

Breanna said...

Congratulations, now you won't be able to sit down!
It's so great to finally have found your blog..I'm now your new blog stalker!