Thursday, April 22, 2010

statue of liberty & ellis island

This is the entrance to Ellis Island:


Brook, Debbie, myself & Lenette at the Statue of Liberty, it was a little cold on the water.


I promised Debbie I wouldn't post this on facebook, so to keep my promise, I'm putting it on my blog instead since she never reads it, HAHAHAHA!!! (We were getting lunch @ Ellis island)


The city as we left on the ferry, I thought the sky was beautiful.


Laura looking down from the top floor of the ferry.


Brook, Debbie and Lenette on the ferry.


We probably could have spent more time on Ellis Island than we did, it was very interesting, but we had a full day ahead of us.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

looks like a fun trip/vacation with friends.
Blake is also growing so much! He looks adorable.
tell Adam hello, and have a great weekend.