We brought our turkey fryer. It takes 3 minutes per pound, so our 16lb turkey was done in 45 minutes! And the oven wasn't tied up. I love it. It's Adam's job so that's one less thing I have to worry about.
I made these tasty treats: peanut buddy truffles.

Adam and Beau (Laura's step dad) supervising the turkey fryer.
Adam checking the bird to make sure it's done.

Blake spent the day out side, either jumping on the trampoline holding onto someone...

or playing in the leaves. It broke his heart to come inside.
Adam and Beau (Laura's step dad) supervising the turkey fryer.
Adam checking the bird to make sure it's done.
Blake spent the day out side, either jumping on the trampoline holding onto someone...
or playing in the leaves. It broke his heart to come inside.
William and Stacey Smith came over with their 4 kids as well. They lived across the street from the McCombs in North Carolina and will be moving up here eventually.
Carla (Laura's mom) over seeing the dinner table.
1 comment:
It looks like you all had a fun Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment