Monday, March 14, 2011

savannah

For our yearly girls trip we decided to go someplace warmer. We all agreed on Savannah.

We left early Thursday morning and went to the Columbia, SC Temple for a session, then on to Savannah.

We had a great time and ate a lot of great food. We had a spa day and went to a cooking class, which was AWESOME! I think it was the favorite part of the trip.

Savannah has about 20 something little squares (parks) through out the city and we walked everywhere. It was so pretty.

Here's my favorite quotes from this weekend:
  • Heather: "If it didn't come out of my mouth, we wouldn't have any memories" (of the crazy things that come out of my mouth)

  • Lenette: "Yeah, otherwise I'd be eating Heather right now" (referring to the cookies we got at check in)

  • Debbie: "I just check out when I'm driving" (unfortunately for us, she drove us to Savannah)

  • Brook: "There's like four pieces out there, go get some." (After a dare to take a bite of the pizza left outside of someone else's hotel room... she totally did and Lenette has the picture!)




1 comment:

Brook said...

HA HA Ha! I can't believe you remember so well! Ha Ha Ha!