A couple days ago I was letting myself get a little anxious. I hadn't really gained any weight and I thought I had felt the baby move, but you know how you can second guess yourself... So I went online to "what to expect when your expecting" and looked at where I should be and I was comforted. The next day at work, one of the PA's used the tiny ultrasound and was able to see a baby in there and it moving all around. It wasn't very good quality but it was comforting. Last night it was really moving around and I was able to feel that first bump on my hand. I am excited that in a few weeks I will hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl.
As for how I am feeling... tired mostly. It doesn't matter if I sleep really well or not, my energy level depletes fast. And that is hard with a 2 going-on-3-year-old. And to top it all off, he's been SUPER cranky/whiny/rolling on the floor lately. I don't really love this stage. I want my cute, sweet boy back.
3 comments:
Oh how exciting! Congrats.
Hang in there mama!
This too shall pass. Seriously, Blake is a sweet kid, and this phase won't last forever!
Post a Comment