Friday, September 30, 2011

on a kick!

Since being on maternity leave, I have been cookin'! It's nice because I've been able to try new things. One of the things I've tried and have fallen in love with is "Artisan bread in 5 minutes a day". It is unbelievably easy and SO good. The best part is the method, I can have homemade bread every day! There are only 4 ingredients and I have the recipe memorized already. I have more experimenting to do. If you haven't tried it, here is the recipe:
http://www.foodess.com/2009/03/artisan-bread-in-five-minutes/
This site gives you lots of ideas to try:
http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/



I had been wanting to make these doughnuts since before Bash was born. I finally got around to it. They are like Krispy Creme doughnuts!



I let Blake have the leftover dough and he had a blast!







So tasty!


Here's the recipe link if you want to make them.


Just make sure you have plenty of people to eat them, because they are so good, you don't want to eat just one!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey! I did my first batch of 5 minute bread last week! LOVE it! I need to start trying out the other stuff I can do with it. But It is so convenient and yummy!