Friday, November 21, 2008

my baby is 5 months old today!!!

This is how my baby wakes up in the morning, with sleepy eyes and a sleepy smile and red cheeks.


He roles from back to tummy to back again and moves around quite a bit, epecially when you're not looking.


Everything he can get his hands on goes into his mouth, like fingers and camera straps.


Daddy left too early to get in on the picture.


He makes such a mess eating his cereal and he thinks he's funny. I think I'll have to strip him down to his diaper soon.
Adam says he is perfect and he pretty much is. He's so easy going. Heavenly Father has blessed us with the sweetest little monkey. You just can't resist kissing his little cheeks and eating him up.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

He is tooo cute! Five months. Wow!Time is zipping by. He'll be wearing a tux to a Marine Corps ball in the blink of an eye....

Kath said...

He IS perfect! :0) How cool is THAT to wake up every morning with a smile! :0) Good Luck at Twilight tonight!! :0) Dinner was fun and we should do it more!

Amanda said...

He is SUCH a cutie Heather! Hopefully someday our paths will cross again and we'll get to meet him. . . you guys planning any trips out west anytime soon? :)

Des said...

What a cutie! He has sure changed in just a little bit. I love how is such a mixture of you and Adam. My kids seem to favor one parent over the other but Blake it truely to two of you combined. To me of coarse. I am sure you saw Twilight late last night. I hope you liked it. I am thinking of waiting for the buzz to settle and then seeing it. If I can wait. I am excited to see it.

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo cute.