I have been tagged many times and I PROMISE you all that I have intentions of doing it.... I've never done it before, so I was going to make up my own and I have some cool ideas, but honestly, it's low on the list of priorities and involves scanning and my office at this moment has a black hole that has sucked everything into the center of the room so the walls could get a dose of primer and paint. I still have touch ups to do.
PS; Kelli, if I was really THAT obsessed with Twilight, I would have broken my leg and worn a blue gown to the ball like the one Bella wore to the prom...
1 comment:
ewwww the fact you could even remember THAT much just proves my point.... OH MY GOSH< you didn't consider that did you??? QUICK someone, we need to do an intervention before she leaves for Maryland! We can't let her meet new people in this state!!!!
Okay, just kidding, everyone will love you up there no matter what just like we do....
Post a Comment