Thursday, November 27, 2008

the borrowed jumper

Lenette let us borrow it and it's precisely at the right height to gnaw on.


This is so cool, I can just hang out all day, well except when it's nap time and eating time.


Not only do my legs fit in these holes, but my hands too!!!

3 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

too cute! Does he like it? Kerrigan would get her hands stuck in it too!

Des said...

My kids totally loved these things! Ours has a bumper around the edges so that if they got crazy jumping which they always did the bumper would hit the door frame instead of them. Anything that gets them jumping is sweet though. I would put Adrik in it while I ran on the treadmill. It was so funny because as soon as the music started he would start jumping. Blake is looking more and more like Adam to me. I wish I could see this cutie is real life. When is the move up to Maryland again??

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.