After 2 months of waiting, my dining room furniture arrives... I'm so excited. More so because now when we have people over, we will have plenty of room with 2 leaves and 2 extra chairs. I bet you are wondering where our other dining room furniture is....
in the kitchen of course! Don't worry mom, we're not getting rid of the library chairs, we'll put them in storage and take them with us. Yeah! More stuff to pack!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love you furniture. But yes more to pack and hope that doesn't get scuffed in moving
Ok, love your furniture where did you get it? Second, why did you have to get rid of roswell? And next I feel the same way about grand theft auto. I found out michael played it at his friends across the street and almost lost it, and I hate kids with phones, just like you said and the whole texting thing. Ugh so annoying. I don't know if teenagers even know how to talk to each other anymore.
I like your fun new furniture. and I LOVE the pictures of little Blake ctawling. He really looks like Adam in those pictures. Growing up fast look out mom and dad!
5 comments:
I love you furniture. But yes more to pack and hope that doesn't get scuffed in moving
I LOVE it!!!
Ok, love your furniture where did you get it? Second, why did you have to get rid of roswell? And next I feel the same way about grand theft auto. I found out michael played it at his friends across the street and almost lost it, and I hate kids with phones, just like you said and the whole texting thing. Ugh so annoying. I don't know if teenagers even know how to talk to each other anymore.
Lady! You have a super duper cute kitchen!!!!
I like your fun new furniture. and I LOVE the pictures of little Blake ctawling. He really looks like Adam in those pictures. Growing up fast look out mom and dad!
Post a Comment