1. Selling a house is a pain in the butt! They call you up when someone wants to see the house and then you have to run around like crazy, making sure everything is clean. Then you're in the car wondering where you are going to go and what you're going to do when you get there.
2. Vegas is perfectly happy being the only cat... little does she know, mommy's secretly planning to get a puppy in the near future.
3. Usually I keep my anger pretty well wrapped up. I don't yell or stomp my feet or hit stuff. Last Sunday while driving to church, I was angry. In a moment of weakness, I banged my fist on the steering wheel while driving and ended breaking the windshield wiper stalk (the thingy that turns the windshield wipers on and off). It was hanging by the wires. So we took the car in to be fixed. Luckily I worked an extra day and the cost to replace the wiper stalk was as much as I made that day. I know, sucks to be me...
4. We were at a friends house, watching the Superbowl. We ended up having a conversation about spring water vs tap water. Adam read the Aquafina bottle and it said that it's basically filtered tap water, which he thinks is gross. He said he only drinks spring water... "the water that comes from nature" Right Adam, tap water doesn't come from nature... (I'm cracking up right now) I told him he needed to stop smoking the crack...
2 comments:
All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Tap Water is gross? Uh oh...
Post a Comment