So here are a couple of my favorite pictures from Christmas. Recruit 6 looks like he's in prison, I thought it was cute:

And Blake's flipping the bird!
We put in a new kitchen faucet, our faucet was getting rusty and we were putting our house on the market. I think Adam did a great job. Here is before and after (don't mind the dishes):
Last week not only were we getting our house ready for showing's, but the guy came to do the virtual tour and I worked 4 days this week. Our house went on the market Friday, we had a showing on Saturday. The sucky part is that I can't just leave stuff to do for later, it has to get picked up right away. This weekend I was dying, I was so exhausted. I really wanted to go to bed, instead I had to fold clothes. At least my house is clean.
So that's what's been going on for the past couple weeks.
Kath-
Yes, I really do listen to bowels. As the poop moves through the intestines, you can hear it with a stethoscope. It's normal to hear them, it's trouble if you don't, that's why we listen.
2 comments:
Love the faucet, and he does look like an inmate!!!
that picture of Blake is hilarious! Starting the insults young huh?!
Post a Comment