Thursday, February 4, 2010

i think it's too big

Adam has been wanting a big screen TV for some time now and we had been discussing what size and kind to get. I think the 46 inch TV's are huge. Adam was looking for something bigger. So I finally broke down and let him go to the store by himself to get one, mainly because the TV we had was free and they were having some pretty good sales. He comes home with a 52 inch TV! It's WAY bigger than our 32 inch one we had.

Of course the first thing he has to do after we carry the thing inside, is set it up.
Here are the before and after pictures. Vegas was right in the middle of things, as you can see:






We just have basic cable and some of the channels aren't too great, so I wasn't really impressed at first and asked if we could put our old TV back up. Adam thought I was hilarious. (It's one of the reasons he married me.) But after putting in the new Star Wars movie, I have to admit that it's pretty awesome. It's also really big.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

What is it with Men and big screens. We have one of those. I have to say I can not watch normal channels I have to watch HD, even if it is basic cable, I still need it in HD so much better. That make it worth having a Big HD tv. So the cable people thought it was funny that I wanted HD for the regular chanels. (of course we couln't live without ESPN for that Long so we have expanded now.)

Shelly said...

You're right, it IS really big. Movie night at your house??!!

Brook said...

I like the twinkle on the screen!

Adam said...

Heather, heather, heather.... It was Star TREK, not Star Wars; and it was the Blue Ray edition, so of course it was awesome!

Lana said...

looks super cool!

and really? you don't know the differenece between star TREK and star WARS? You are crazy:)

Beau & Lenette said...

sounds like the conversation I had with Beau! I told him if he really felt the need to have that big of a TV then go for it! I did have to talk him down to the 42 or 47 (can't remember) inch. Glad he got what wanted...finally!