Friday, February 26, 2010

nc part 2

Since I promised pictures, I figured I'd better get on the ball. So here's a view from their back yard:


Adam playing in the snow with his fave Dr. Pepper pajamas.


Our friend David video taping their antics.


Adam about to drop a huge amount of snow on Blake's head. Blake wasn't fazed.


Our friend Laura getting a snowball ready to throw at someone.


Unfortunately, after playing in the snow and eating Hardee's, Adam got the stomach bug and had it coming out both ends (Sorry babe) and here he is trying to sleep on the couch.


Turns out that we all got the stomach bug. I started feeling yucky the next day, but I couldn't throw up or go number 2, so I was stuck wishing I could all day. Blake got it too, except no throwing up, just extra BM's and hives.
Even with the snow following us and getting sick, we enjoyed hanging out with our friends.

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

it looks so pretty!!! The snow and your new background and header!