Lately I have been on a cleaning kick, doing housework every week. I don't know why I'm motivated now, and I'm not going to question it. I'm just going along with it. Last week Adam and I cleaned the house and he was surprised that it didn't take that long to get done what we got done, so I've convinced him that we should do this every week.
Last week as I was mopping the dinning room, he shook his head in disdain when I pulled the chairs back, mopped and put them back instead of removing all the chairs and putting them back after the floor dries. I noticed the shake and thought to myself: I'm doing the floors, not you. If he wanted them done a certain way, then he could do it. I had to remember this when I saw him doing something that I thought he should do a different way. The whole reason we want the help is so we don't have to did it ourselves, right? So I bit my tongue.
I really hate sweeping, so I went out and bought a little red dirt devil for the floors. It makes me so happy to see the hair sucked right up in the little vacuum. The down side is that this little dirt devil is the loudest thing ever. I also bought some more swiffer wet jet cleaner and pads. I figured that I'd alternate between mopping for real and using the swiffer. I swear that they have a magically formula on the swiffer pads because when I use them, the bottom turns dark very quickly. And today the swiffer starting laughing like a hyena, (the solution is getting low).
No comments:
Post a Comment