I've been hearing that people have decided to have their blogs viewable to only those that they send out invites for. Mar didn't like that she could do a search on google and have pictures of her children pop up. After playing around with it, I've changed the setting to NOT allow search engines pull from my blog site. Now when a google search is done, nothing pops up. So I've decided not to make mine by invite. I suggest that everyone do this.
Now my family that doesn't have a blogger site can still go to my site and see Blake.
2 comments:
That's exactly what I told her and she still was freakin' out! It will be alright Mar! I did that long ago when I decided not to go private and I haven't had any problems. Still want to know what happened to the Edward background?!
Just wanted to let you know that before you click the no you do have pictures of the baby on google. Go into krazy eight and you will see not only you but Kelli and the old one's of Rebbeca.
Post a Comment