Wednesday, May 28, 2008

36 weeks

This doctor's visit was MUCH better than the last one. I did have to stay on the monitor longer, but we figured out that if I lay on my side instead of my back, the Blake is more reactive and moves a lot more. He moved 3 times as much on my side than on my back.

His estimated weight is 6 lbs 2 oz. (48%)
I got to see a good view of his face and they printed me out a picture.

The top of his head is to the right. His nose looks squashed and his cheeks are BIG!
Adam is starting to get excited, he says that he needs to come out now. 1 more week and I'll be full term. I am starting to get excited too. So far it hasn't been too bad for me, although I can't use a fork or brush my teeth or shave my legs without numbness and pain. Luckily it doesn't bother me to use the computer... Good thing, because that's how we document at work.

7 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

I can never tell that those things actually look like a baby! I'm glad all is well this time and that you are all most done! Yipee!

Nathan and Emily said...

Heather! Congrats honey! I am so happy to see your new beautiful child! You have such a blessing!

Ritch in Love said...

I have to tell you, last night I was going through my old mission boxex and I came across the piano picture frame and picture you sent me. And I cam across a picture of the Gervais Family, Adam, and myself. It was taken in their living room after one of Sis Gervais' dinners, I'm sure. :)

Camilla said...

That picture is adorable, but I must say that I am glad you pointed out where to look. The directions made the picture more clear for me.

Sharon said...

I love that pictures, you can totally see him. how exciting and I'm glad this appointment went better. Where are you delivering?

Des said...

Heather, Sorry I haven't commented for awhile. My internet was down and I was miserable let me tell ya. What a cute photo of little Blake. I am sorry you ended up crying. It is scary when you even have a little nitch that something might be wrong. I remember with every single one of my pregnancy at the end feeling that they weren't moving around enough and freaking myself out. To think you would go though all that work and have anything go wrong when your so close is just plain scary. I love reaching 37 weeks because I know if anything were to happen it would be ok to take the baby. I cannot even imagine that carpal tunnel thingy constantly. I would go crazy! I am sorry. Wow, time has just snuck up on me I need to hurry and get your gift in the mail before he comes!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you. Babies are so wonderful. I have a present for little Blake and I will send it this next week. I hope all goes well with the delivery and enjoy every moment. I think we would have our own little troop if I could have anymore.