Tuesday, May 20, 2008

prayer

I don't know about anyone else, but remembering to say our prayers before we go to bed has been a little bit of a struggle. We would probably do it about 30% of the time. So I had an idea: Whoever reminded the other person to say a prayer wouldn't have to say it that night. I was the one that usually remembered and when I would say something and Adam would ask me to say it. I figured I would get off the hook about 90% of the time if we did it this way. I have to say that it has worked out nicely. We say our prayers just about every night and Adam is starting to remember more often.
Now if I could only figure out a trick to get him to take the few extra steps to put things away....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a man thing. If you figure that out let me know. I made a bet with Kelly that he would cooking and I clean ya know I do both. HAHAHAHA

Ritch in Love said...

Right there with ya...so hard to remember sometimes. When i go to a hotel I totally forget!