Sunday, May 11, 2008

picture

Okay, just so you all know, I REALLY don't want to put this picture up, but since I said I would....


I hope you're happy now.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't know if this makes you feel better or worse, but I thought today that it was the first time you looked pregnant. You seemed the same until today. Glowing and beautiful, that's you!

Des said...

Heather, I was very excited to see the beautiful pregnant you!! What is it about NOT feeling beautiful when your pregnant? Everyone says you are but....you just don't feel the same. I should really just speak for myself. You look great! It is the same for me with lifting stuff. I almost get irritated when someone tells me not to lift stuff when I am pregnant. But when I am not, I am the first one to tell another pregnant mom to step away from the heavy lifting!!

Carley said...

You look cute! Happy Mother's Day!

Ritch in Love said...

Heather!! You're having a baby! How exciting! I love your blog! I found you through Em's of course! Tell Adam HI! You look so cute prego!

Linda said...

Oh you look so cute, You'll be glad you have this picture, because I'm always amazed at how big we get when we ar pregnant.