32 weeks:
We had a Dr's appointment yesterday and had an estimated weight. He's about 4lbs 3oz. The Dr's think he'll be about 8lbs when he's due, if I carry to 40 wks. I don't want any bigger than that. But everything went well. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and then I guess they will want to see me every week after that. They did do an ultrasound, but it was short and sweet, no pictures. He is head down for now though.
2 comments:
Man you are moving right along. The last time I remember glancing over at your baby counter thing I think it was in the 80's. Now your in the low 50's. It is just flying by. Maybe not so much for you! :( I cannot believe you can lay on your abdamon at 32wks. That is insanely unfair. I wish that Orange's time deployed would fly by for ME as fast as your pregnancy is flying by...for ME!
If it makes you feel better, those estimated weights are notoriously inaccurate. I guess it wouldn't make you happier to know he could be BIGGER! But he could be a nice normal size. They C-Sectioned my friend 2 weeks early because they said the baby was 9 pounds Nope, only 7lbs 4 oz. Maybe I should shut up now! Everything will work out fine. That I do know!
Post a Comment