Saturday, May 10, 2008

random things

  • I was taking out the recyclables when one of my neighbors that lives down the street stopped and told me that she liked my hair better when it was shorter and had the chunky red and blond highlights. Yeah, you know it's time to get your hair cut when neighbors say something, so I finally went today. I hesitate going to new places because my hair never turns out how I want it. It's not so bad today though. I can live with it. The cut is okay, but I ended up with blonde highlights instead of the red I said I wanted. Oh well, I'd rather have blonde highlights than an awful cut. The cats by the way are checking it out.
  • These days I have been burping a lot. This afternoon, I let one rip that surprised me and Adam!
  • I bought a crib and changing table at Target for $160! I wasn't planning on buying a crib, but that was too good a price to pass up.
  • I'm tired. I should take a nap now, but I went to Sonic and have a strawberry limeade waiting for me.
  • I'm getting irritable. Everything is driving me crazy from Adam to our cable remote not working to cats... Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode. Adam could tell I was frustrated last night and offered to rub my feet. He doesn't usually volunteer for this kind of stuff. The crazy part of it was that it made me more irritable that he was offering because I was irritable, but I'm not stupid enough to turn down a foot rub.

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

you make me laugh! And I love a women that can let out a loud burp, I've been known to rip some good ones myself! :) Can't wait to see your hair tomorrow!

Carley said...

You need to post a picture of your hair, (and your whole self)