Another week, another appointment.
My cervix is thick and closed. I've had 2 or 3 contractions in the last few weeks.
Everything was fine today, but they don't want me going over my due date, so if I don't deliver before, I'll be induced on the 25th. So 2 more weeks at the most!
Right now I am exhausted. I just worked 2 days. I have a class tomorrow and then 1 more day of work on Friday that I'm obligated to. I may or may not work next week. I'll see how I feel on Friday.
My bags are packed, for the most part. I don't have an outfit for me to go home in. I have 1 pair of maternity pants and 1 pair of maternity shorts... I'm too cheap to go buy more clothes at this point, I am tempted to, but don't have the energy.
Blake's room is almost done. I have some vinyl to put up when I get the rest of it. I may or may not take pictures before he gets here, the camera is in the bag. I don't want to forget that.
That is all for now...
1 comment:
Yay, you're so close! Be sure to share the good news when Blake finally gets here, and good luck with the process, too!
Post a Comment