Sunday, June 29, 2008

sleepin' baby

Here's a picture of Blake sleeping on the guest bed. I was looking at him and thinking he was too cute. Then I realized I could take a picture, you know, with a digital camera and have it to look at right away...


So here he is:


7 comments:

Fonsecas said...

He is so adorable!!
I'm so happy I got to hold him today :0)

Catherine said...

He is so cute! I wish I could hold him today!

Catherine said...

Heather, I think he has your nose and mouth! What a little doll! You'd better be careful, you'll make all your friends baby-hungry!

Beau & Lenette said...

what a little peanut! He already looks different then when I saw him in the hospital.

Kelli said...

I continue to be amazed by the little guys, even after all my babies! It's the best time. He looks wonderful!I can't wait to meet him!

Des said...

I love these pictures. It is just crazy that he is here! He has the cutest LONG fingers. Sounds like you are hanging in there. Are you nursing? How is that going?:(
That was ALWAYS a huge struggle for me every single time.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Okay, now I'm looking at your other posts and realize that you did just deliver! Congratulations! There is nothing that can bring more joy into our lives than bringing a new one home from the hospital. I know....I have nine!