We had been having problems with out DVR. Sometimes it would record, sometimes it would record a black screen. Our latest problem has been the remote would sometimes work and sometimes not. Adam had started using the TV remote to turn it on and off.
This week, the remote was consistently not working. It used to start working if you smacked it a couple times. So when it wouldn't work this week, I'd start smacking it. Well I was getting really angry that the remote wouldn't work. I was about ready to throw it outside. I decided to change the batteries, just for kicks. The light was lighting up when you pushed a button, so I didn't think it could be the batteries.
The new batteries go in and Lo and Behold! The remote works GREAT! Here I was beating the remote for the past month or so... Amazing!
One more day of work for me...
3 comments:
it's amazing how angry one can get over a small electronic devise! Believe I've been there! :) Congrats on your last day of work. If Adam has is way, tomorrow's the day!
Woo Hoo for being done with work! How long will you be off. Totally off topic, but I sent something for Blake the other day, and I'm SO excited about it! So be watching your mail. Its coming from far away (not here) so it might be a week or two.
That is funny. I would have been right there with you though. If the light is coming on why would the batteries be low or drained? I am glad you are taking a few days off before Blake comes. I know people who work right up until their water breaks. CRAZYNESS! Sleep, sleep, sleep all you can. There will be VERY little of that here shortly. BTW: are you going to work after you have him?
Post a Comment