Wednesday, June 18, 2008

induction time

Today at the Dr's my blood pressure was a little higher than it had been, and it has been creeping up. Everything else is fine, the baby's fine. But because my blood pressure has been slowly increasing, they don't want to wait until next week, so I go in tonight around 5pm to be induced.

For now I am at home, doing laundry and last minute cleaning and packing.

By the way Des, we got the gift you sent and the thank you is in the mail! I can't wait to use it.

So maybe the next post will be pictures... we'll see.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

So exciting! Good luck, I'll be thinking of you and hoping it is a fast and uncomplicated birth. If you ever have enough energy again, be sure to post pictures! I wish we were there so I could bring you dinner.

Sharon said...

Oh Good luck, how very exciting, I hope everything goes well. I'm sure it will your not hat Cherry point delivaring. :-) Relax and breath in and out...Repeat several times during labor.

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Good look with everything!!
Call me so that I can go visit you!
I'll be praying for you & little Blake.

Carley said...

Well, you are gone now, but good luck! Hopefully you will be holding your little man in a few short hours.

Beau & Lenette said...

yeah! I'm a little late in posting this and little Blake is for sure here by now and I can't wait to see the little guy! Congrats mommy!

Des said...

Heather, I am sure that you are either in labor or have all ready had him. I am nervous and so excited for you guys. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. I bet Adam is SO excited!! Looking forward to see this little guy. Can't wait for pictures!! You did it, you made it to the end.