My baby is 2 months already. He did really well at his appointment, the Dr. said he's perfect! He's in the 75% for height and 25% for height and head circumference.
The worst part for me was that he had to get 3 shots. We both cried. He did well though, he got over it pretty fast. Although he has been cranky the rest of the day, either sleeping or crying. I did give him some baby tylenol.
Adam came home and Blake started cooing at him and smiling and then started crying. Poor baby!
3 comments:
it's always so hard to see our babies in pain even if it's for a few moments.
25% for head? He definately didn't get Adam's head then. Glad to hear that he is growing well.
Good growing Blake! I HATE shots. I have made it through so many ordeals with Gabby the shots are a piece of cake. Well...They can't be that easy cause I usally try to schedule them when Orange can come hold down children.
Post a Comment