We went shopping for Blake the other day and got him one of those floor gyms. I found this cute little wrist rattles with a pig and a cow. Even though it was close to the time for him to eat, I put together the gym and put the wrist rattles on and took a picture:
After I fed him, I put him back and he played for a while and then fell asleep.
1 comment:
He's just too cute! I'm sorry you couldn't make it on saturday...you were missed, but I totally understand..no worries:). I did get to see the blessing and hear your sweet testimony on sunday, but Kerrigan has had a nasty diaper rash and diarhea for about a week now so we had to take her back to urget care. We left the girls at church (with brooke's supervsion) and took her down to the base. When we came back to pick them up we saw adam with sleeping Blake, he is just a doll and Taryn was very inthralled with him. How's the new book? :)
Post a Comment