I've been trying to get a recipe for Filipino Chicken Adobo right, so I've made it once a week for the past 3 weeks. I think I've finally gotten it right. Our friends brought it over one night and it was so good that I wanted to make it again. She didn't give me the recipe so I did some research online and tried my own variation. I'm so glad I'm able to replicate it. It's one of my favorites. Good thing Adam likes it, because I'm probably going to be making it a lot.
Here's a picture of a caprese salad I made. If you need to use some of your tomatoes....
It's tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, salt & pepper, olive oil and a balsamic reduction I made.
The flavor combination is great and it looks so pretty.
2 comments:
What?!!! How do you have time to do such fancy cooking? I thought being a mom gave you a free pass on that! Well, the alternative is that I just suck, which is always a possibility too....
Usually Blake hangs out on his playmat, but when he gets fussy I put him in the bassinette, bring him into the kitchen and tell him what I'm doing and let him smell somethings like basil. He doesn't seem to mind for a while. I try to start when he's sleeping.
Post a Comment