Thursday, August 14, 2008

from Twilight to Mailboxes

Well, I've just finished reading the Twilight series for the third time and have passed the last 2 on for Lenette to read (sorry I'm telling on you). As usual, getting to the end is sad. Sigh... There are a few more people reading them and it'll be nice to talk to them after they've read them all.
Anyways...
We got our new mailbox up finally. We decided to get an unfinished cedar post and stain and seal it. We put a copper mailbox on it and I have to say it looks great. Our mail carrier Kathy liked it so much she left us a note saying so! So here are some pictures:




I know, not hugely exciting, but we really like it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Okay, all I want to know is if the ending is happy. I still haven't read Breaking Dawn, but I want to know if it has a happy ending!