Where in MD? Did I tell you Michael was sworn into the Army Reserves last week? I haven't blogged about it yet because he has to notify his exwife first and since she stalks my blog I'm holding off. Anyway...they will pay for school and we love that. Plus Michael is very committed.
We will be living in California MD, you'll have to google it... It is exciting to move a little further north, where there are 2 lane roads lined with deciduous trees (see previous posts).
YOu seriously get to live there? I'm so jealous! We are looking for a house in CA and for a rediculous amount of money we will be living in a shoe box.
7 comments:
That looks just like the new base housing they built here. It is so nice! I know people who literally sold their homes so they could move in there!
wow! is that a one family detatched house? That's super nice! Come to play group today...it's at Brook's.
Those looks so nice. I wish we had something like that.
Wow! That looks great! Are you excited to move closer to home?
Where in MD? Did I tell you Michael was sworn into the Army Reserves last week? I haven't blogged about it yet because he has to notify his exwife first and since she stalks my blog I'm holding off.
Anyway...they will pay for school and we love that. Plus Michael is very committed.
We will be living in California MD, you'll have to google it... It is exciting to move a little further north, where there are 2 lane roads lined with deciduous trees (see previous posts).
YOu seriously get to live there? I'm so jealous! We are looking for a house in CA and for a rediculous amount of money we will be living in a shoe box.
Post a Comment