He chases his ducky around the tub splashing the water.
He's started pulling up. We found him today standing up in his crib. He gets himself standing at the loveseat and cries because he hasn't figured out how to move from that spot.
By the way, we haven't started really packing yet, but we need to...
I can't believe how much he has changed! He is adorable. Isn't the military going to pack for you?? Or is Adam like Orange and loves to bring on horrible torture by doing a ditty move? I think after our last move I was finally able to convince Orange that $ is not always worth all the work. Plus we outgrew the largest moving truck you could rent:)
3 comments:
He is so big, and cute. How old is he now?
He's such a cutie! He looks just like you!
I can't believe how much he has changed! He is adorable. Isn't the military going to pack for you?? Or is Adam like Orange and loves to bring on horrible torture by doing a ditty move? I think after our last move I was finally able to convince Orange that $ is not always worth all the work. Plus we outgrew the largest moving truck you could rent:)
Post a Comment