Friday, February 27, 2009

pictures of the house

I'm not too crazy about the plain white, but I can't really complain about free. I'll have to take pictures of the inside when we get there.


Adam will get his parking spot on the side of the garage. (that's what he's most worried about)

The fenced in back yard.

I'm getting a little excited... we'll be there in a few days... we just have to get through the rest of the move!

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

yeah white's not my favorite either, but it's a fabulous house! It's so big! You're gonna love it!

Sharon said...

That house is huge, and free you can't beat that. I wish we had something for free here! Available and big like that. I'm glad packing is going well. The good thing is there is only 3 of you not 6 so that helps. Good luck. I want to see picture of the inside of you new house I'm curious what it's like inside.